Saturday, January 19, 2013

So many things in the works.

  When it comes to sitting down and blogging, I really want to do it. I have a few blogs that I follow myself and wish I could be half as good as them. Now yes, I tend to be busy for a few hours a day what with 5 farm kids, three farm dogs (yes we added one for the holidays), the pigs and many MANY chickens. But all those chores are done in the morning and evening, during the day when all the kids are at school my brain goes blank and either I don't remember that I was going to blog or I can't think of what to write.
  So no more saying that I will be doing this more often, but I will be trying to. Ha Ha we will see how this works.
  As far as the blog site it's self, I am really trying to get it looking nice but I don't quite know how to. Slowly I have figured out a few things but not as many as I would like to.

  Other things that are soon to change..... We are looking for a new home/farm!
 Hopefully we will find larger property for the animals and a larger house for the kids. I am so very excited for this and yet it is one of the hardest things to do. Find a house that has what you want, check! Put high $ offer on house, check! Be out bid and heart broken then have to find a new house to love.....check. Man what a roller coaster. But I will keep my hopes up and fingers crossed that the perfect house is waiting for us and that is why we have lost all the good ones along the way.

  Do you own your home or are you hunting for your first one? Did the right house just jump up and say "Hi, I am the house you wanna buy."

No comments:

Post a Comment